AliveChurch.com Oro Valley Weekend Wrapup

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, July 25, 2011 at 7:44 PM


       Like the bear in the pic sometimes I am oblivious to the world around me. Kacey and I were on the other side of a window no more than 2 to 3 feet away from this guy and he was so distracted by the bird food he was eating that he didn't care about the crowd of people that had gathered to watch him. Like him I have a bad habit of getting buried in "get it done". Last week I had my head down and was going to get it done.
Fail!
       In spite of the things that I didn't get done last week God did His thing this weekend. Eight people made commitments to Christ this weekend at Alive Church campuses and that never gets old. Amazing volunteers showed up and did amazing things to create wow experiences for our visitors.
       I have decided to take more time this week to enjoy the ride and those around me that I am serving with. I am celebrating Gods greatness and celebrating again that God is God and I am not! Don't get me wrong, God is not OK with me phoning it in, but I will enjoy the ride and appreciate those around me on the journey.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for AliveChurch.com Oro Valley Weekend Wrapup

Post a Comment