A Weekend Away With the Aliens

Posted by Unknown | Labels: , , | Posted On Monday, February 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I was away this weekend with the family visiting my parents in New Mexico. The guys got to do some snowboarding and met a couple new friends.

While I was away it was one of the first times that I wasn't worried about my teams pulling off the weekend. I was able to leave and was confident that the kids and first impressions team would create amazing environments for all attenders and guests. I did however miss having my coffee & donut Sunday morning.
Thanks to the amazing volunteers and team leaders that make every weekend possible. Without you we would not have amazing weekend experiences like we do each week for people who don't like church. Thank you again for all you do!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments:

There are 0 comments for A Weekend Away With the Aliens

Post a Comment