My Smart Phone Addiction

Posted by Unknown | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Monday, August 8, 2011 at 8:07 AM

I admit it. I am a mobile device addict. I eat with it, sleep with it and it is in my pocket or by my side every second of every day. It is my precious Android Incredible device.

It is a very useful tool. I read with it, run with it, Skype with it and sometimes I even use it as a phone.

I have to admit that sometimes I use it as a crutch to avoid real human contact. It seems easier to get lost in the machine like I'm in a Tron world than to engage real live people. That is partly my personality and partly a human process error on my part.

So here is my plan:
1 I will use my device less and I make a concerted effort to choose people over the device.
2 I will take one of my vacations this fall and do a full digital cleanse.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments:

There are 0 comments for My Smart Phone Addiction

Post a Comment