OV Campus Update. Half Empty Nest Syndrome?

Posted by Unknown | Labels: , , , , , | Posted On Monday, August 15, 2011 at 8:22 AM


I found myself in a bit of a funk this weekend as we sent our oldest daughter Danielle off to college in Texas. We now have an empty room in the house that was previously occupied my our lovely daughter. We are so proud of her and we know she is going to do great but, it is a weird feeling to look around the corner expecting to see her and she is not there.
I am grateful for Cindy and Kacey and love them very much but it is still a change I don't love or have not adjusted to yet.
I am also thankful for my team at Alive Church Oro Valley and how the great team chemistry helped me push through the weekend. I was able to get into the great weekend experience and keep my mind off of missing Danny. Thanks guys and gals for the great weekend and for a great weekend experience.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments:

There are 0 comments for OV Campus Update. Half Empty Nest Syndrome?

Post a Comment