Another Great Weekend @ Alive Church Oro Valley

Posted by Unknown | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Monday, October 31, 2011 at 8:25 AM

I had a great time team teaching with Jeff this weekend on Fasting

  • I learned through the fast I did that fasting is a great way to reset your perspective.
  • I learned that you should always check you pants and shoes and other clothing for scorpions, before putting them on.
  • I learned that picking up the donuts for the weekend while on a fast is tough.
  • Several people committed to fast with us this week for clarity, courage and breakthrough. Yah!
  • I also was reminded by the examples we read that God can do amazing things for His purpose when we join together in fasting.
  • I was reminded that as the church we are to be contributors not consumers.
  • Thanks again for all the volunteers who give their time and energy making our campuses great and safe experiences for everyone.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Another Great Weekend @ Alive Church Oro Valley

Post a Comment