Oro Valley Alive Church Update

Posted by Unknown | Labels: , , , , , , , | Posted On Monday, October 17, 2011 at 8:28 AM

A few things I discovered this last weekend at Alive Church:

  • Camping with a bunch of Alivers and kids is a lot of fun.
  • Trying to sleep at night while camping is not happening.
  • The food we eat while camping does not digest well with me any more.
  • I love Baptizing people and hearing their amazing faith stories.
  • Electricity and water do not work well when mixed.
  • We have an amazing bunch of volunteers at Alive that do amazing work every weekend.
  • If I invite my first impressions or other team leaders over for lunch, Cindy makes a huge killer lunch.
  • http://www.AliveChurch.com is committed and living out "Leading people who are far from God to be followers of Jesus".

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Oro Valley Alive Church Update

Post a Comment