Alive Church Oro Valley Baptizm Weekend

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, August 22, 2011 at 8:24 AM

This was the most fun I have had on a weekend all summer. I got to baptize 5 people during our weekend at the Oro Valley Alive Church campus. I just get very excited about people becoming followers of Jesus and taking the next step in being baptized. When they come out of the water and the crowd gives a roar of celebration It is about as good as it gets in my book.

My favorite quote on the why do you want to get baptized questionnaire was from Rutchel. She said that after a long journey through different churches, "I lost my religion and found my faith".
Thank you all for sharing this great moment with us @Alive Church. I cant wait for the next time we do baptism.
If you are ready to take the next steps and be baptized please contact me and we will get it scheduled.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Alive Church Oro Valley Baptizm Weekend

Post a Comment