When Men are Courageous Families Win

Posted by Unknown | Labels: , , , , , , , | Posted On Monday, October 3, 2011 at 8:43 AM

If you have not seen the Courageous movie yet what are you waiting for? Go see it!

  • It made me laugh out loud several times.
  • It made me and almost everyone around me cry.
  • The crowd responded out loud multiple times.
  • I was challenged as a man:
    • To be a better Father
    • To be a better Husband
    • To help single moms mentor their boys
    • To be a better follower of Jesus
Men's 4 Week small group begin this week. The purpose of these studies is to teach men how to become the courageous men God created us to me. Contact Nancy at the office 520-544-7638 for times and locations.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments:

There are 0 comments for When Men are Courageous Families Win

Post a Comment